Thursday 30 January 2014

Victoria Beckham: Proud to see women wearing my clothes

image
Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham claims the best feeling is when she sees women on streets following her fashion label.
According to the Daily Mirror, Victoria was quoted as saying, “the proudest moments as a designer are seeing women in the street wearing my clothes, it makes it real!"
The former spice girls said it was her dream to become a fashion designer.
"I have loved design since I was kid. It's incredibly fulfilling to have a career pursuing a lifelong passion," Victoria was quoted as saying.
Victoria, who is married to former footballer David Beckham, said she had to work hard to make a name in the industry from scratch.
"Coming from a completely different industry is what I found the hardest," she said.
"I was a Spice Girl married to a footballer, I was trying to do something that no-one had really done before."
Victoria, who has sons Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz and Harper with David, is gearing up to open her first standalone store in her native London this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your precious time and feedback.