Monday 13 January 2014

ALREADY HAPPY TO BE IN FINAL GROUP OF PLAYERS

Cristiano Ronaldo didn't want to count his chickens before they hatch: "I'm happy to have made it onto the podium. That's already an achievement for me. It makes me very happy to be here. We all want to win – I'm not going to lie to you – but as I have already said, what's really important to me is to always do the very best that I can".
Cristiano explained that he's "spoken with Blatter to clear something up, but that everything is ok now", before continuing, "I'm up here once again and I'm very proud to be one of the three best in the world for another year. To achieve that you need to always give your all and to compete against players of immense quality".
Also speaking at the press conference prior to the awards ceremony, Leo Messi said that "having got this far is already a prize in itself. It's my seventh year at this awards ceremony. That's already more than enough in itself. It would be great to win it again, but just being here has made me very happy already".

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your precious time and feedback.