Saturday 12 October 2013

Miley Cyrus closes chapter on Liam Hemsworth

Miley Cyrus closes chapter on Liam Hemsworth
Miley Cyrus has closed the chapter on her relationship with Liam Hemsworth.
The 'Wrecking Ball' singer has opened up for the first time about the end of her romance with 'The Hunger Games' hunk, revealing she no longer thinks about her former beau and has moved on.
In an interview with 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show', which aired today (11.10.13), she said of her split: 'I think people spend more time actually thinking about it than I really do. I just believe when a chapter is done, you have to close it and start that new one. That's kind of where I am right now.'

The 20-year-old starlet began her courtship with Liam, 23, after meeting on the set of 2010 movie 'The Last Song' and Miley believes now she is single, she is finally starting to discover more about herself.
She mused: 'I want to be really clear and determined with everything I'm doing in my life right now. I am genuinely happy, finally, with myself. I think it takes you separating yourself from someone else to really be happy with who you are.
'I've never just been able to be alone, and I'm obsessed with being alone and hearing my thoughts. I'm trying to take this alone time - the five minutes I do have a day - to learn as much as I can.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your precious time and feedback.