Wednesday 30 October 2013

Amitabh Bachchan sings Ali Zafar’s praises

Ali Zafar is on cloud nine after meeting Big B. PHOTO: PUBLICITY
Actor-singer Ali Zafar recently met Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan along with director of Kill Dil Shaad Ali and actor Ranveer Singh. According to Ali’s publicist, Big B commended him for his acting and singing skills.
“My wish of meeting Mr Amitabh Bachchan has come true. I always wanted to meet him and today, I got the amazing opportunity to meet him in person,” said an excited Ali.
“I am thrilled to have been appreciated for my work by as legendary an actor as him. Since childhood, I have had immense respect for him and his words matter a lot to me. I am and always will be a big fan of Mr Bachchan,” he added.
This isn’t the first time that the veteran actor has expressed appreciation of Ali’s work. Last year, he posted a tweet commending Ali for his soulful song Yar Daddi from Coke Studioseason 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your precious time and feedback.