Falcao: Real Madrid? I'm happy at Monaco
The Colombia international has stressed that he is not thinking about a transfer back to La Liga, claiming he is perfectly content at the Stade Louis II
Radamel Falcao has insisted that he is happy with life at Monaco amidst reports linking him with a transfer to Real Madrid at the end of the season.

Madrid president Florentino Perez stated earlier this week that the Santiago Bernabeu side remain interested in signing the prolific hitman after missing out on him during the summer transfer window, but the Colombia international is not thinking about leaving the Stade Louis II.

"I can only thank Florentino Perez for what he's said, but I must respect my current club Monaco, where I am feeling very well," Falcao said at a press conference.

"I am very happy at Monaco. This is not the right time to talk about Real Madrid's potential interest in me out of respect for my current club."

The 27-year-old has developed into a key player at Monaco since joining the club from Atletico Madrid ahead of the 2013-14 campaign.

Falcao's contract with Monaco is due to expire in the summer of 2018.