Seedorf: I've had no contact from AC Milan
The Dutchman claims he is grateful for the support of the club's fans as Filippo Inzaghi is lined up to replace him as head coach
AC Milan coach Clarence Seedorf says he has had no contact from the club as speculation mounts about his future.

Seedorf's future at the club has been shrouded in doubt for some weeks and the Milan hierarchy have lined up Primavera coach Filippo Inzaghi as his replacement for this summer.

And the Dutchman has confirmed he is in the dark over whether he will take charge of the team next season, though he admits he appreciates the support of the Rossoneri faithful.

"I'm reading everything, just like you," he told Sport Mediaset.

"I have had no communication from the club.

"I'm well, I've been spending some time with my family and friends. The affection of all the fans I've been bumping into has really pleased me.

"I can say 'Forza Milan' because Milan will always be there, like the fans."

Seedorf, who replaced Massimiliano Allegri in January, could only guide Milan to an eighth-placed finish in the 2013-14 season.