Tuesday 23 December 2014

'I can't discuss it' - Van Gaal won't comment on Bale links

'I can't discuss it' - Van Gaal won't comment on Bale links
The world's most expensive player has been linked with a move to Manchester United in recent weeks, with the manager insisting he would only broach such matters internally
Louis van Gaal refused to entertain questions over Manchester United's rumoured bid for Real Madrid starGareth Bale

The 13-time Premier League champions have been linked with interest in the 25-year-old for some time, with ex-manager David Moyes admitting he made an approach ahead of the winger's move to Real Madrid.

Bale's agent, David Manasseh, has rubbished talk of his client leaving the Santiago Bernabeu recently, but Van Gaal did not rule out a move when questioned by reporters on Tuesday.

"I cannot discus that with you," Van Gaal told reporters. "I discuss that with my CEO and not with anyone of the media."

Bale scored as Real Madrid won the Club World Cup final on Saturday, taking his tally since joining the Liga giants to 33 goals and 24 assists in 66 appearances.

13 comments:

  1. I loved this one. It has given me courage to try scarier things. I tend to steer clear of them but not anymore.
    Packers And Movers Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. DRS Derma Roller 6 In 1 Derma Roller Kit for Skin Care.Derma Roller system For Whole Body & Hairs. Derma Roller System is a scientific and all-inclusive device with multiple sizes and exchangeable heads with different needle count and sizes to use on face, neck, eyes and body. It works by prickling the skin and tricking it to renew skin cells by repairing itself which results in new collagen production. It is known to help with acne scars, spot marks, scar removal, stretch marks, cellulite, wrinkles, and hair loss and skin regeneration for more elastic skin. http://vitalbrands.pk/product/drs-derma-roller-6-1-derma-roller-kit-skin-care/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very Nice and I really like your article, and deeply inspired me I want to give other information with this website

    Ratu30

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only real difficulty I was basically receiving was viewing the pics. melatipoker

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info ended up being truly simple to do to access. kudapoker

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your precious time and feedback.