Wednesday 4 June 2014

Hazard future will be sorted after World Cup, says father

Hazard future will be sorted after World Cup, says father
The Belgium international has been linked with a big-money transfer to Paris Saint-Germain but his father says there will be no transfer updates during this summer's tournament
Eden Hazard will make a decision on his Chelsea future after the World Cup in Brazil, according to the player's father.

The Belgium international has been heavily linked with a move to Paris Saint-Germain, who have already agreed a deal for Blues team-mate David Luiz, while the French champions' coach Laurent Blanc has hinted at a bid for the 23-year-old winger.

However, Hazard revealed on Tuesday what number jersey he will be donning next season, saying in a statement: "I am very pleased to be able to wear the No.10 for Chelsea.

"It is my favourite number and is one I am used to wearing for the national team, as well as the one worn by some of my heroes from when I was a kid, like Zinedine Zidane.

"I hope it brings me a lot of luck in the future and I look forward to the fans seeing me in it next season."

And Thierry Hazard claims there will be no transfer updates during the World Cup, as his son looks to guide Belgium to glory in Brazil.

“Eden? There is nothing yet. Every day I read new information,” he told Sudpresse. “Eden just wants to focus on the World Cup.

“There will be no news during the tournament.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your precious time and feedback.