Thursday 27 February 2014

Rami: I want to stay at AC Milan

Rami: I want to stay at AC Milan
The defender is eager to make a permanent move to the Rossoneri and has thanked his team-mates for their support
Valencia loanee Adil Rami is desperate to prolong his stay at AC Milan beyond his current loan spell after rediscovering his confidence at San Siro.

The 28-year-old made the temporary switch to the Serie A outfit in January after falling out of favour at los Che because of an argument with then head coach Miroslav Djukic.

Rami has since made six league appearances for Milan and has paid tribute to head coach Clarence Seedorf and his team-mates for helping him make the transition.

"I went four months without playing and that was a tough period for me," he told the club's official website. "I've worked hard to be ready and I have a strong character.

"Credit as well to my team-mates who always gave me confidence and the coach too. It's very important for a player.

"My dream is to stay here and do all I can for the team. I think it's a dream for any player to be here."

The France international was among the scorers as Milan triumphed 2-0 at Sampdoria on Sunday, but he insists his main focus is keeping the opposition at bay.

"The priority for me is to defend at the back rather than score," he continued.

"Of course, I'm also big and strong which helps to get the ball in the back of the net as well. I want and I have to continue to do well for this club. I want to give 100 per cent."

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your precious time and feedback.