Thursday 27 February 2014

Muller unaware of Barcelona offer

Muller unaware of Barcelona offer
The versatile Bayern Munich attacker has been linked with a transfer to the Spanish champions, but he has stated no formal bid has been made
Bayern Munich attacker Thomas Muller has made it clear that he is unaware of any potential offers for him amid rumours linking the 24-year-old with a move to Barcelona at the end of the season.

The Spanish champions allegedly see Muller as the ideal addition to their squad, with club president Josep Bartomeu already having sanctioned a summer transfer.

Nevertheless, Muller has insisted no official bid has been made for his services.

"Has an offer been made for me? I don't think Bayern would be able to confirm an offer came in and I cannot add anything about it either," Muller told TZ.

"I heard about the article saying Barcelona want me. I can imagine that my agent has received a few approaches for me over the past few years, but that does not automatically mean there's serious interest."

However, the Germany international hinted that he is happy to stay at Bayern even if an offer from abroad came in as he is keen to win more silverware with the Allianz Arena side.

He added: "Right now, Bayern are the team holding all the titles. There are a few clubs out there that are on par with Bayern. But we are the team to beat at this point. And we are determined to keep it that way."

Muller has a contract with Bayern until the summer of 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your precious time and feedback.