Monday 25 November 2013

Zayn Malik found fame hard

Zayn Malik found fame hard
Zayn Malik found life 'pretty hard' when he first found fame.
The One Direction singer became a household name when he, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Liam Payne and Niall Horan were put into a group on the UK version of 'X Factor' in 2010 - on which they finished third - and he is grateful to have had bandmates to share the experience with as he was so overwhelmed by his early success.
He said: 'We've all changed. I definitely found it pretty hard to begin with. None of us really knew each other that well and none of us was really prepared.
'We were thrown in it together. We went through the same things. Our mums crying when we left home because they weren't prepared either. 
'I found it pretty hard at first. I was always trying to be too cool, like you do in school.
'I found it really hard talking to people, answering questions - you don't want to sound like an idiot, so a lot of the time you don't say anything at all.
'Then you realise everyone is in the same boat. None of us knew what we were doing. You can't take yourself too seriously, and you all start to relax into being who you are. I can't imagine how hard it would be to do this on your own - if you weren't in a band.'
While the quintet all attract a lot of attention, Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis believe Harry - who has been romantically linked with a string of high-profile women, including Taylor Swift, Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner - have it the hardest and are amazed by how well he copes.
Liam told Event magazine: 'I would absolutely hate to be Harry. Because I don't think I'd cope with that extra level of attention.'
Niall added: 'He definitely found the whole experience all very easy.'
Harry says knowing how 'lucky' he is means he doesn't get worried or stressed by the scrutiny he is under.
He said: 'It wasn't that long ago I was working in a baker's, and now I'm doing this. I'm very lucky, and as far as I can see it's all good. I don't overthink anything.'
'Everybody else analyses you from your hair to your eyebrows to the way you wave your hand.
'If you start worrying about it and overthinking everything you do, it all just becomes false, so I think, 'Just carry on as you are, do what you do and get on with it.' '

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your precious time and feedback.