Tuesday 5 November 2013

Modric: "Ronaldo is past, present and future of Real"

Luka Modric believes that Juventus "has a great squad with great players and when you play a big game like this you want the best players from the other side to play against you", he said on Bwin website.
The Croat also spoke about his objectives for the present season: "I personally want to play the best I can and help my team win matches and all the trophies we can".
When asked about the best moment of his career, Modric said: "There have been many: my debut for Croatia against Argentina, my move to Real Madrid and my goal at Old Trafford. But I hope the best moment of my career is still to come".
On his experience of playing at the Santiago Bernabéu, he said: "I feel a lot of emotion. The stadium is incredible and the fans too. It's very moving to step out onto the pitch. I enjoy every moment".
Modric said he has always admired the Real Madrid players: "So many great players have played for Real Madrid. You only have to look back and you find Di Stéfano, Puskas. More recently Raúl and Zidane, who is now one of our coaches. Cristiano Ronaldo is the past, present and future of this team. They are the players I admire most, but my childhood idol was Zvonimir Boban, one of the greatest players in the history of Croatia".

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your precious time and feedback.