Monday 4 November 2013

Klopp

I would have played tennis if Barça were the first team I saw playing
Jürgen Klopp believes he would not be one of Europe's top managers if Guardiola's Barça were the first football team he saw playing. "I would have played tennis instead", Borussia Dortmund's head coach affirms.
"Barcelona's team of the last four years, with their serenity, winning 5-0, 6-0... Sorry, that's not enough for me", he said. "If Barcelona's team of the last four years were the first one that I saw play when I was four... I would have played tennis", the German added.
Klopp went on to explain that what he likes is "fighting football, not serenity football; rainy day, heavy pitch, everybody is dirty in the face and they go home and can't play football for the next four weeks. This is Borussia", he stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your precious time and feedback.