Saturday 30 November 2013

Lukaku considering Chelsea exit

Lukaku considering Chelsea exit
The striker, on loan at Everton, says he has not heard from anyone at Stamford Bridge in a couple of months and has to do what is best for his career
Romelu Lukaku has indicated he would consider leaving Chelsea for Everton permanently, if the Goodison Park club earn a place in the Champions League this season.

The Belgian, on loan for the second season in a row after spending the 2011-12 campaign at West Brom, made the move to Everton on transfer deadline day.

Lukaku has gone on to score seven goals in the Premier League as the club sit just three points behind second-placed Liverpool after 12 games.

Asked on BBC Sport if he would stay at Goodison Park, Lukaku said: "It's not a bad idea. If we play Champions League, yeah, why not?

"I was watching the games this week and I miss European football a lot.

"I would like to be successful at Chelsea but I have to work and grow and be a better player and then at the end of the season see what is the best decision for my career."

Lukaku also revealed he has not been in regular contact with anyone at Chelsea since moving to Everton.

He added: "It's a bit strange at the minute, the last time I heard from [Chelsea] was a couple of months ago.

"But I think they are watching my performances

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your precious time and feedback.